• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Change notification icons

athegn

Android Expert
May 26, 2010
I wish to add Flight mode to the pull down notifications bar in my Galaxy S2 4.1.2 unrooted.

There seems to be much advice and suggestions for apps to achiee this but none give precise instructions e.g. Widgetsoid is supposed to but how; there is just confusing words on its website?

I would like to replace either Blocking mode or Power Saving with flight mode>

Any help please?

Use 2 fingers to pull Notifications down. Press the pencil in the upper right corner (edit). Long press the Airplane Mode icon on the bottom and drag it to the Blocking Mode icon and it'll replace it. (If you want to just get rid of an icon, drag it to the bottom between two other icons. You'll get a blue line and the icon will stay on the bottom without being replaced.) You can also move thew icons on the top around the top to change the order they're in. Again, long press, then move.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones