• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Change order of Google calendars?

Does anyone know of a way to change the order of the Google calendars? I'm using Business Calendar on my Epic, and would like the order of calendars changed. It appears the order of the calendars comes is the same as the order displayed in the stock calendar application, and neither app allows me to change the order. The order isn't alphabetical - it appears to be the order that I created the calendars. Thanks!

The Business Calendar app has a cool feature where you can quickly change which calendars are displayed. I'd like this to be in a different order...I'll send the developer a request for this, but I was wondering if there was any way to change the order of the calendars in Android.

Also, if I have more than 1 all-day event on a day, they are displayed in the order of the calendars

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones