1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Change phone off pattern

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by dpk, Nov 19, 2011.

1. dpk

dpk New Member

Nov 19, 2011
    Hi All

I have a Sony Ericssion xperia mini phone. When I click on phone shut down button lightly, then screen is off (screen lock) . Initially it something similar to tv off. i.e in certer of the screen become bright light line when i click on shut down button. but now it is not like that. I want to get bright line in the center of the screen when i click on shut down button.
    Please any advice.

thank you

Advertisement

2. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker

Apr 20, 2011
    Work to live, not the other way round!!
    Sheffield, South Yorkshire
    Hello there and welcome to the forums.

I think I understand... you want the screen off animation (like when a TV gets turned off). If this is the case, then do the following: menu=>settings=>system settings (or something like that - not sure, as I don't have your device)=>Display - this should then let you choose to have the screen off animation.

If this isn't what you meant, feel free to send me a PM and I'll try to help you out!!

3. Sam-SonyXperia

Sam-SonyXperia Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2011
    Unfortunately this was something specific to a particular version of firmware and was removed in later versions. With this being the case I can only assume you have run an update since having this handset and as such this function is no longer supported for this phone. I apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.