1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Change the font size in contacts

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mseif, Aug 22, 2012.

1. mseif

mseif Member

I have galaxy SII, with ICE 4.0.3.
    Can I decrease the font size, specially in the contacts application, so it display more that the 5.5 (!!) contacts l page ???

Thanks

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. SebaKL

SebaKL Android Enthusiast

I would love to find out as well. I have lots of very long European names, all cut off because the font is so large, I could read it from 20 meters distance. And having 2K contacts, make it pain in ass to scroll when you only display few per screen.

3. ironass

ironass Extreme Android User

Changing the font size in Contacts will not increase, or decrease, the number of Contacts displayed, I'm afraid, just the font size of the Contacts.

mseif likes this.
  4. mseif

mseif Member

May be then we can use a 3rd party contact app. Can you suggest one, that has groups and phone tab also ( so we can get rid of the phone app) ? provided it can show bigger number of the contacts/page ?

But then I guess we will have to stick with the built in contact and phone app as well in the bottom line .

Samsung Galaxy S2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1650mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews