• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Changed Home Screen

Just so peeps know you can change the 4 buttons at the bottom of the timescape homescreen by pressing and dragging one of the icons from the bar into the main list and then drag from the list into the bar the app of your choice. You can also re-arrange the order of icons in the main list to put more frequently used things nearer the top and hide anything you dont use at the bottom by just pressing and dragging them about :)

Upvote 0
Hi Guys,

Ive just rooted my phone. Ran the cleanup cmd (and removed moxier and some other stuffand now my home screen has reverted to timescape. How can I get my screen back to home screen, with the 3 different homescreen (One to the left and right of the 'main' home screen...

Thanks a mill,

Lee

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones