1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

CHangelog

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mthill2, Dec 21, 2011.

1. mthill2

mthill2 Well-Known Member

Where can you find the changelog normally for a ROM. I always go to XDA where the download link directs in the rom kernel download page but never see where I can find it. Also where can you find the changelog on the phone. I am running deck Rom aosp???????

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. takirb

takirb Android Enthusiast

The ROM/Kernel download page usually provides a direct link for the download. Try googling the developer's name and see if they have their own site. Most changelogs will be located on the dev's site providing info for the ROM. I don't know if i've ever seen a changelog embedded somewhere on the phone itself

Granite1 likes this.
  3. Granite1

Granite1 Zercron Encrusted Tweezer

Most of the roms that you go to do have a changelog. For some reason, the Decks ICS pre-Alpha8 OP really doesn't show an official change log. :thinking:
    I'm assuming since it's an alpha release deck isn't really showing a whole lot in the changelog.

4. andygu3

andygu3 Android Expert

Most op's with stable or beta releases will have a full changelog of what's new or what has changed.

Agreed that you're not going to find a list of changes on the rom, on your phone. Look at the op's first post and usually, all information will be there;)

5. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood

Pre-alphas and alphas dont generally have a changelog just because SO MUCH has changed from one build to the next

ocnbrze and andygu3 like this.
  6. andygu3

andygu3 Android Expert

Some of Deck's tweets and preludedrew's tweets will give an update on what's new but yea, alpha's changelog's are pretty much nonexistent;)

ocnbrze likes this.
  7. mthill2

mthill2 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the help!!!!

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews