1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Support Changing fonts on Milestone

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by dakmary, Jan 29, 2010.

1. dakmary

dakmary Member

Jan 6, 2010
    Hi,
    I found a nice thread here that helps you to change the fonts in few steps (using Gscript). it worked fine.
    AllDroid - View topic - [INSTALL] Droid Font SUPER FAST and Easy!!

i wanted to change the font again back to the old one. so I deleted the new font from the folder on the SD card and added the old font.

BINGO

my phone doesn't reboot now.. It cant pass the Motorola logo.

I pressed the power and the camera buttons and did wipe data and wipe partition.. but still no luck.. :s

Now What..

PLEASE HELLLLPP

Advertisement

2. kalagas

kalagas Member

Nov 21, 2009
    Hello guys... I am trying to change fonts on my rooted Milestone and i have a problem...
    I have choosed the Book Antique font, so if i replace on /system/fonts only the DroidSans.ttf all works fine except that all bold letters on my Milestone displaying with defauft font. So i decided to change DroidSans-Bold.ttf too.
    And then starts the problem. The phone doesn't starts at all and when it passes the boot logo its restarts all the time and i have to reflash the HK 2.0.1 to work.
    So my question is how can i put bold Book Antique (i suppose it means to replace DroidSans-Bold.ttf), to work propeprly)???
    Or how can i make all fonts (regular, bold, italic etc) in my Milestone to desplaying as Book Antique or any other ttf font???
    Thanks for your time....

3. kalagas

kalagas Member

Nov 21, 2009
    Reflash the Hk 2.0.1 whith RSDlite and hope to fix your problem...