• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Changing incoming call options

ogcrouton

Lurker
May 4, 2010
Is anyone aware of an APP, or any way to change the way i answer an incoming call. First when i am pulling it out of my pocket i accidentally answer it before i am ready to. The other problem is when i see someone is calling and i try to answer it, the call gets hung up on sometimes. I was hoping that somehow maybe an app would appear on the screen where i could enter a code or something like that.

Is anyone aware of an APP, or any way to change the way i answer an incoming call. First when i am pulling it out of my pocket i accidentally answer it before i am ready to. The other problem is when i see someone is calling and i try to answer it, the call gets hung up on sometimes. I was hoping that somehow maybe an app would appear on the screen where i could enter a code or something like that.
home/menu/settings/security/set unlock pattern....this will set it up so you can use a pattern to unlock the phone..try it out!

Upvote 0
Thanks... i have done that. there is no way to have to unlock the phone when there is an incoming call so i do not "butt answer" or whatever the "proper" term is. I want to make it more difficult i guess to answer the phone to avoid answering it when i do not want to. I do not think this is possible, but was just hoping.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones