• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Changing incoming call screen

moggyman48

Apr 12, 2012
Exeter
Hi - sorry if I'm not posting in the correct place.........

I allowed my Moto 5G to update itself to Android 8.1 yesterday and for reasons unknown to me, I now have to swipe up instead of swiping right to answer an incoming call. It's confusing the bejeesus out of me and causing much grumpiness - it doesn't take much these days.......:D

Is there a simple way to change it back to swiping right to answer a call? I had a quick look in the Play store for incoming call screen changers but they all seem to contain ads and I can't seem to sort the search results by a downloads-to-star-rating ratio.

Can anyone out there recommend a tweak I can perform, the location of a setting to change, a top app, witchcraft, exorcism ritual - anything really!

Thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones