1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support changing sender image on a nexus 7, just will not change

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Android Question, Aug 3, 2013.

1. Android Question

None
    I'm trying to change my sender image on my nexus 7 and I just can't get it to change. My sender image picture does show up as the one I changed it to on other people's device's e-mails when I send them an e-mail..* However, in my nexus, my sender image icon on sent e-mails from me is still not changing and it is a picture that I hate.* I think it is important to know that it comes out correctly on other's devices but not in my nexus. I've changed it in Google Plus on my regular laptop and every where else you could possibly change it. The picture I want gone has been deleted in Google Plus and Picassa. I've tried Google Help on the phone a few times also and we just can't get it to change. Help ! Please! Thanks.

Advertisement

2. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon
    VIP Member
    None

Jun 10, 2010
    New Mexico, USA
    Wow, you've certainly tried all of the obvious things!

Ok - please try this - Gmail on the web, upper right, gear icon, settings, the first tab (general) - scroll down, you'll see a profile picture there - if that's wrong, we're in luck! :)

If not, then my only other suggestion _might_ be to go to your main settings, Apps, and clear data on the Google+ app on your Nexus 7.

You'll have to re-enter your account info after you do that.

Hope this helps! :)

3. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon
    VIP Member
    None

Jun 10, 2010
    New Mexico, USA
    And this just in from admin email -

Outstanding! Congrats on getting that fixed! :) :)