• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Changing system animations?

LeeDroid tweaks if the rom has it. If not, UOT Kitchen perhaps could work.

I scoured LeeDroid settings, doesn't have them. And UOT kitchen doesn't let you upload the animations. I remember on the Optimus S you could just move the anim files around... I don't know how that would work with Sense though.

Upvote 0
Yes I like the simple menu-swipe transitions on UP, whereas on MobHD it does a little wobble when you scroll to each home screen, ive been wanting to disable that lol. I dont need animations, i perfer simple clean smooth performance lol

Leedroid only allows you to disable unlock animation. There is a setting in the Power Saver menu to disable animations but Im not sure it actually does anything

Upvote 0
UOT will allow you to do it I believe. You'll need your framework-res and systemui apk's though. It SHOULD work anyway. Make a nandroid just in case though, I suggest.

UOT lets you change the animations, but I specifically want the Sense ones, and UOT doesn't let you change the animations to the Sense ones.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones