• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Changing the LED Color for text message notifications! Please help.

11ryan11

Lurker
Jul 15, 2012
Hey everyone, I am new here to the forum.

I joined because I have a question that I can't seem to find the answer to any where else ... so I am hoping someone here can help me out.

Recently I downloaded an app called "EBUDDY" which allows you to chat on AIM and other messanger apps.

When I went in the settings for this app I was happy to find that I could change the color of the LED notification to blue ..white ...purple ..and some other really cool colors whenever someone messages me.

For the past 4 years I have owned this phone I was always under the impression that the only colors it could display in the LED was green and red and orange, so this was a really nice surprise being that I always wanted to change the LED color for text messages.

To make my question rather simple ...is there an app or something I can do that will allow me to change the color of the LED notification for text messages?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones