• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Changing Wi-Fi Password ~ weekly

Settings > Wireless and Networks > WiFi Settings > Manage Networks > long press on the network you want to modify > Enter new password

Alternately, you can long press on the network you want to modify and select "Forget this network", then back out and re-join it at which point it'll prompt you for a password.

Upvote 0
Thanks binary visions,

Settings > Wireless and Networks > WiFi Settings > Manage Networks > long press on the network you want to modify > Enter new password.
When I long press the selected network, I only get the option to: Forget Network ?? What am I missing here?

Alternately, you can long press on the network you want to modify and select "Forget this network", then back out and re-join it at which point it'll prompt you for a password.
This is currently what i'm doing and is the reason why I posted because i'm thinking, there must be as easier way to accomplish this!?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones