• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Charger & Battery Issue

Mintadoit

Lurker
Feb 23, 2010
I am have trouble charging my Samsung Moment. It's not quite a battery issue that's why I didn't post it in that thread. Problem is that both charging port and battery and malfunctioning. My charger port has a mind of its own. Only certain chargers positioned in certain ways will charge it. I'm talking about brand new charge cords (no shorts in cord itself) that when plugged in will over work if I play with the port for awhile. Along with the problems actually getting the charging port to work, there is also problems with the battery. The battery has a terrible life using all of the battery conserving settings it drains like crazy. And along with that when I charge my phone with it off it will tell me fully charged many times but when I turn the device on I'm in the RED. Anyone have problems similar to this and find a way to fix them?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones