1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Charger connected but not charging

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ShaylaJane, Jun 21, 2011.

1. ShaylaJane

ShaylaJane Lurker
    None

Jun 21, 2011
    I've had my Desire plugged into the wall nearly all day... It was charging fine at first, but then I noticed when I checked the battery status, the meter was lower than it had been the last time I checked... It recognizes that it's connected to the charger, but it's been stuck at 60%. I tried leaving it off for a while, I tried taking the battery out, but nothing is working.

I did notice a few days ago that if I move my charger too much it'll disconnect (while still plugged in), but I'm not sure if that's part of the problem or not.

Any ideas?

Advertisement

2. CdTDroiD

CdTDroiD Android Enthusiast
    None

They are known to have a USB issue. Is the phone running a custom ROM by the way?

3. ShaylaJane

ShaylaJane Lurker
    None

Jun 21, 2011
    Well I left it to charge overnight and it did... But I started charging it again around noon yesterday and it's STILL not fully charged. (It's almost 11 am now.) I'm getting so frustrated! Even when I turn it off for a while, it doesn't seem to make a difference. And no, I'm not running a custom ROM.

4. dannylill1981

dannylill1981 Member
    None

Feb 23, 2011
    could be a battery issue try another battery, or another charger just to make sure.

Tags: