• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Charging Cradle Instock VZW Online

Thanks GMB. They were out of stock in my location (NY) and I typed in your UT zip and have 2 on the way for delivery tomorrow. You're the king of rock and there ain't none higher!

Much appreciated. I do wonder however if you will still get them overnight considering the extreme distance. Please let us know will you?

wonder if anyone has experienced this... I get the employee discount, and ordered the cradle and the car holder online. The order was submitted without issue, however there has been NO update on the order. So I called the employee customer service to see if there was an issue. They basically told me no issue they just havent gotten to it yet.... I ordered on Saturday with overnight shipping. I am wondering if they are purposely delaying the order because I am under an "employee" plan.

Any one else?

Same here. I have always recieved an almost instant order confirmation and tracking information within a few hours. This time I didnt recieve any word at all until this morning. My order wouldnt even show online , it was weird...

Upvote 0
wonder if anyone has experienced this... I get the employee discount, and ordered the cradle and the car holder online. The order was submitted without issue, however there has been NO update on the order. So I called the employee customer service to see if there was an issue. They basically told me no issue they just havent gotten to it yet.... I ordered on Saturday with overnight shipping. I am wondering if they are purposely delaying the order because I am under an "employee" plan.

Any one else?

Sometimes, they fail to send a tracking number. You can log into your account and it should show up.

Upvote 0
Same here. I have always recieved an almost instant order confirmation and tracking information within a few hours. This time I didnt recieve any word at all until this morning. My order wouldnt even show online , it was weird...[/quote]

Cool, what notification did you get this morning? Were you one of those who got a phone call from Fedex (which is weird in itself!)? Heck I got my droid in less then 24 hours of ordering. Funny they must not have predicted the desire for the cradle. S'all good with me tho, nice to see VZW with an 'in demand' product. The layer of dust on my iphone is getting thicker and thicker...

Upvote 0

Any one else?

I've never gotten the tracking info and am starting to wonder about GoDaddy's antispam. I also don't get a couple other types.

What I do get is the confirm but not shipment notification. I'd bet you and myself will have our units tomorrow. I'm also on the corp plan and have placed 3 orders over the past week and same story.

Order on Saturday = ship on Monday = have on Tuesday.

Try to relax until then ;)

Upvote 0
I've never gotten the tracking info and am starting to wonder about GoDaddy's antispam. I also don't get a couple other types.

What I do get is the confirm but not shipment notification. I'd bet you and myself will have our units tomorrow. I'm also on the corp plan and have placed 3 orders over the past week and same story.

Order on Saturday = ship on Monday = have on Tuesday.

Try to relax until then ;)

Relax?!??! I CANT friggin relax!!! ;) just messin, its all good, gotta have my toys but i can wait for em

Upvote 0
Cool, what notification did you get this morning? Were you one of those who got a phone call from Fedex (which is weird in itself!)? Heck I got my droid in less then 24 hours of ordering. Funny they must not have predicted the desire for the cradle. S'all good with me tho, nice to see VZW with an 'in demand' product. The layer of dust on my iphone is getting thicker and thicker...

Got the phone call from FedEx this morning and a shipment notification email from Verizon shortly after.

Upvote 0
Relax?!??! I CANT friggin relax!!! ;) just messin, its all good, gotta have my toys but i can wait for em

Just checked through [FONT=&quot]Check Your Status - Verizon Wireless[/FONT] and mine has shipped. Did you select business address? I wonder if that has something to do with the notifications since they require signature.

If you specify it's a business address (the default is home) then maybe they figure you don't care to get the ship notify. IDK.

Upvote 0
Just checked through [FONT=&quot]Check Your Status - Verizon Wireless[/FONT] and mine has shipped. Did you select business address? I wonder if that has something to do with the notifications since they require signature.

If you specify it's a business address (the default is home) then maybe they figure you don't care to get the ship notify. IDK.

Thanks for the advice, says the same as this morning "Order Status: Your order is currently being processed, please check back tomorrow." dumb verizon. j/k, i loves em.

Upvote 0
I ordered mine Saturday night. Got a tracking number emailed to me Sunday. Item shows as picked up early this morning in CA (funny, I used the Utah zip) and in transit, scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

Ebay prices for $50-$60 each, and I paid $24 w/ free shipping... can't beat that!!! (and I desperately needed the extra chargers)
One for the desk... one for the nightstand... and one for eBay :D

Upvote 0
I ordered mine Saturday night. Got a tracking number emailed to me Sunday. Item shows as picked up early this morning in CA (funny, I used the Utah zip) and in transit, scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

Ebay prices for $50-$60 each, and I paid $24 w/ free shipping... can't beat that!!! (and I desperately needed the extra chargers)
One for the desk... one for the nightstand... and one for eBay :D

Yeah I LIVE in the Utah zip code :D and my items always ship from Ontario CA , every time without fail.

Upvote 0
So I completely understand/can guess why "90210" has em in stock.... but no offense GrandMasterB, WHY the hell does Utah have em in stock and no one else?????

The 84701 zip has a population of 7,217 people and I am guessing that 7,216 don't even know what a MotoDroid is. So there's your answer and a conundrum all rolled into one :p

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones