• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Charging Cradle Instock VZW Online

I stopped in at VRZ this morning, wanted to pick up a car charger. I asked if they had the docking station (knowing it was a no) and they said they could order one for me. It took the guy forever to find one on his system, he had to keep changing the info, but he finally found one. Wonder if they are doing the same 'change the zip code' thing? Anyway, it should be here tomorrow, hopefully they will leave it w/just a note telling them to and not be ****'s about no signature...sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I don't want to be chasing the thing all over town. lol

Upvote 0
I just called a local store while ago to see if they had them in stock. I was told they do not, and they are 'order only' right now. I have my corp. discount, so $22.50, free shipping. Same 2 day delivery. So you dont have to get online to order them. My discount wasnt showing up, but she could tell it should apply, so a manager had the discount manually applied. I should receive it in two days to Atlanta.

FYI, they are shown in stock when I log in as of right now.

PS- Apparently there are two kinds of MM Docks. One uses a cord and one uses a battery. I ordered the corded model.

Upvote 0
Well...someone at the Beverly Hills warehouse decided to keep one for themselves. I ordered 2 and only got one. Verizon credited my account and I shall order another.

Oh well...with free overnight shipping, I can wait a day. Plus it is in stock in my area now, so I might get it even quicker.

Even quicker than overnight?!? Thats some speedy service! :)

Upvote 0
Hi All,
I just stumbled upon this site: Accessorygeeks.com. Although they have plenty of 'compatible' items, they also have original equipment.

If you're looking for a car charger for your Droid, you already know that it's $29.99 at Verizon and if you have a corporate/employee discount, then it's knocked down to $22.49.

At the Accessorygeeks.com site it's: $12.95 and if you use coupon (8DROIDS), the price is knocked down to $11.95 with FREE shipping!

Happy Shopping

Upvote 0
Hi All,
I just stumbled upon this site: Accessorygeeks.com. Although they have plenty of 'compatible' items, they also have original equipment.

If you're looking for a car charger for your Droid, you already know that it's $29.99 at Verizon and if you have a corporate/employee discount, then it's knocked down to $22.49.

At the Accessorygeeks.com site it's: $12.95 and if you use coupon (8DROIDS), the price is knocked down to $11.95 with FREE shipping!

Happy Shopping
Happy shopping, huh? Not many happy shoppers go to that online retailer apparently: AccessoryGeeks - accessorygeeks.com - Reviews, Ratings and Prices at ResellerRatings

Upvote 0
ok the cradle is causing drama in my life! no not really. I finally called them today, to ask them in the nicest possible way, WTF! and they told me that one of the item on my order way out of stock and holding up the whole order. I figured it was the dock itself, but it turns out that it was the flippin back battery door cover! So I canceled that 5hit and replaced the order online, sans the back door. Should be here tomorrow. WOOT! dumb vzw for not even telling me!

Anyway, for those that HAVE gotten the dock, what you think so far?

Also, 43035 have plenty in stock apparently.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones