• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Charging Desire in China

Ville1955

Lurker
Dec 25, 2011
I live in the UK with a UK bought HTC Desire and going to China late next year (2012), my question is what will I need to be able to charge the phone in China, I assume I will need to get another charger compatible with the China electric system in the hotel, if someone here has been to China and can enlighten me I would be most grateful.

I live in the UK with a UK bought HTC Desire and going to China late next year (2012), my question is what will I need to be able to charge the phone in China, I assume I will need to get another charger compatible with the China electric system in the hotel, if someone here has been to China and can enlighten me I would be most grateful.

As far as I know, plug standards are different from countires to countries. 2-pin and 3-pin plugs are both common in China.
If you still have not found the adapter you need, you can just buy it in China, the price of which would be pretty much lower.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones