1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Charging images

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Swainsmith82, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Swainsmith82

Swainsmith82 Android Expert

I know where the charging images are located, but is it possible/safe to swap out the pngs?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. MrGlowy

MrGlowy Android Enthusiast

I've switched them it and they work fine.

Swainsmith82 likes this.
  3. Swainsmith82

Ok perfect, now my next question then is where are some good ones that fit our sequence? Oh and to clarify we are talking about the phone off charging images right?

4. MrGlowy

As in the phone just died and you plugged in the charger and now it shows you the battery. ?

5. Swainsmith82

6. MrGlowy

Oh, sorry. Then Idk

7. qandres12

qandres12 Android Expert

Sorry i dont think this is possible because it is my understanding that those charging animations are within a special partition.

8. Swainsmith82

I know they're in the vendor/etc folder the same vendor folder I deleted the social+ apk from only that was in vendor/app. It looks like they're a series of pngs similar to a boot animation, which makes me wonder if they can just be swapped out with ones of a similar sequence.

9. Spdfreak34

Spdfreak34 Android Enthusiast

Try and see

10. Swainsmith82

I might do it on my backup phone, but just got it unbricked and like having the piece of mind...don't have my computer still. I need to find some first so I might try to pull some off a comparable ics 320x480 rom

LG Motion 4G Forum

The LG Motion 4G release date was August 2012. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Plus processor, and 1700mAh battery.

August 2012
Release Date
Reviews