1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Charging issue

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by WhenForever, Dec 28, 2011.

1. WhenForever

WhenForever Newbie

I've only had the gnex for a few days but i've noticed an issue with the charging and i'm not sure if its a defect with mine or if it's something i'm doing wrong. I charged it overnight, when I woke I checked my phone and the lock screen said charged on it but I noticed the battery icon still had the lightning bolt in it indicating it was still charging. I looked at battery info in settings and it said 99% - full. I unplugged it and plugged it back in and it went to 100% - full in just a few minutes but the battery icon was still saying it was charging. I unplugged it and went about my day. Last night I plugged it back in and this morning I woke up to it saying it was charged but it was 98% - Full. Anyone else seen have this happen? Wondering if I should take it back and have it swapped out for a new one or if there is a fix

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. crudemoney

crudemoney Newbie

Mine has been doing the same thing. Charge all night and wake up to 99%. However, no matter how many times i unplug and plug it back in it never reaches 100%.

3. quickaudi

quickaudi Android Expert

I think that is bump charging.

Galaxy Nexus Forum

The Galaxy Nexus release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.65" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4460 processor, and 1750mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews