1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

....charging my blackberry...

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by trophynuts, Jun 5, 2011.

1. trophynuts

trophynuts Extreme Android User
    None

Jul 6, 2010
    I work in a Tech related field. Have been in a tec
    SouthEastern US
    well its that time again that i have to swap back to my BB9650 as my primary cell device due to international travel. ....this sucks. I sure hope Big Red comes out with a really nice Global Droid phone soon...i'm kind of hoping the D3 is global.

back to the DX. I will be taking my DX with me on my travels. Hopefully some good Roms based on GB will be out in the next few months. I will be on here off and on trying to stay in the loop.

고요한 아침의 나라에서 몇 일 안에 당신을보고

Advertisement

2. FragDroidX

FragDroidX Android Expert
    None

Jul 24, 2010
    First, good luck with your travels and be safe. As far as global devices go I have a Droid 2 Global that works very well outside the U.S.A. It is very fast with the 1.2 Ghz cpu and would be very familiar since its the same application platform as the Droid X. Though the screen is smaller its actually better than the X screen as far as pixel density and colors as its an IPS screen. I know I prefer it to any BlackBerry. Also you may or may not know but the Droid Incredible 2 is also a global device. You can pick up D2G's pretty cheap right now and there is also some good sales on DI2's as well.

3. trophynuts

trophynuts Extreme Android User
    None

Jul 6, 2010
    I work in a Tech related field. Have been in a tec
    SouthEastern US
    Yeah I'm aware of the Dinc2 and the D2G but there isn't a lot of dev support for those phones. And I would have to pay full retail so the price on either isn't really what I want to spend.

P3 tweeted the other day that they were going to support the D3. If its global and has the right specs on it I will pay full retail for it. Everything I've read about it so far is good. And after watching the leaked videos it sounds like its right around the corner.