1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Charging problem

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Barbian94, May 21, 2012.

1. Barbian94

Barbian94 New Member

May 21, 2012
    Hey guys, I'm not sure if this is the right section, but I have a major problem with my phone. So, two days ago I bought a VM Venture. It was charging fine & everything was working perfectly. Then all of a sudden, it just stopped charging. I used my car charger & an extra charger to see if they would work, but neither of them would either. For some odd reason, the only time that it works is when it's off, but I need it on at all times for work and it's just a hassle to have it off all the time, since androids need to be charged a lot. Is there any solution to my problem? I would like to find a way to have it on and charge like it was when I bought it.

Advertisement

2. GreyCelt

GreyCelt Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2011
    Emergency Dept. Registered Nurse for the Vetrans A
    Portland, OR
    The solution to your problem is to return it to VM before your 30 days is up and get a Optimus Slider or one of the other phones that they offer.

My wife had nothing but trouble with this phone! She ended up buying the HTC Evo V 4G the other day and absolutely LOVES it. It's past the 30 days so we're gonna try and sell it for $50. In all honesty, I think we'll be lucky to get $10 for it.