1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Charging problem

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Honkee, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Honkee

Honkee Lurker

Dear All !

First of all sorry for my english :)

I hope everybody will understand me :)

The problem :

Unfortunately i fall my S3 in my breakfast... that was a little milk and crunch.

After that i pick up from plate, and try to clear it.

The phone is working normally. I used the silikon holder, and the milk level in the place is very very low.

The phone was in the milk only 1 sec, and just only the bottom until the main button.

Now the phone is working, the problem with a charger.

The charger is working caotic. sometime work, sometimes won't.

I cleared with a needle, and the problem is still there.

Only one thing, what i see. When the battery level is going under 50% percent, the charger is working all the time. If i plug out around 80%, and try to charge, the phone is crash, and the charger is not working.

Anybody have a idea what i can do now ?

Please help me, i should use the phone for my work, so it neccessary to fix it.

Thanks

Regards

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ±
    VIP Member

Welcome Honkee:)
    No worries about your English, it's just fine:)

I would recommend removing the battery, sd card and/or sim card and place the device in a bag of uncooked rice for at least 24 to 48 hours...the rice will absorb any moisture.
    Fail that, check out this thread for more in depth help:
    http://androidforums.com/faqs/815124-so-you-got-your-phone-wet-what-can-you-do-try-save.html

And one more question, what cereal was for breakfast? :D (I'm just being funny haha :p)

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews