• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Charging Screen

Not sure of this has been asked but is there a way to change what screen is displayed while the DI is charging?
What do you mean? Isn't it just whatever screen you're using?

Edit: Unless you're talking about not having the screen turn off while charging, even when not in use? If so, then Settings > Applications > Development .. I believe its the 2nd box (off the top of my head, I can't remember for sure)

Upvote 0
What I mean is what screen it shows as soon as you plug the phone in to charge. Like show the bed time clock screen, a picture, or whatever when it is plugged in. Is there an app or do I have to what until it is rooted?
Well I mean, it doesn't force you into a screen when you charge so I don't see what the problem is. If you would like the desk clock while its charging, all you have to do is go to that app. Simple as that. (If you don't have the screen display to stay on during a charge, then just refer to my previous post on how to make it to stay on)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones