• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Charging/Speaker dock

toptobottom

Android Enthusiast
Jul 23, 2010
Glen Spey, NY
I was skeptical when I bought this iHome IC3 charging dock with enhanced stereo speaker sound. At first I thought it was for an iPh*ck, but the box had a little green android across the cradle face so I was relieved. Being the skeptic that I am, I was expecting to return it but it was a surprisingly a good buy for the price and above average quality.

The microusb adapter is adjustable in a guide track at the base of this unit. Even though it allows the S3 to wiggle slightly, it sits in the cradle fine and has plenty of room I would think for any size case you may be wearing. I have a TPU silicone plastic case and it has plenty of room to spare. It is also made to cradle tablets.

The speaker volume impressed both me & my daughter (bought it for her for college). The music quality is damn good if you're not an anal audiophile. You can listen to music while it charges. You can even play music on 4 AA batteries but it will not charge the phone from them - only while plugged in.

I give it 8.5 out of 10.

Search iHome audio Model IC3

Pics:

iC3.jpg

P1190850.JPG

P1190855.JPG

P1190856.JPG

P1190857.JPG

P1190859.JPG

The scale from the render is way off from reality or that is a tiny tablet. Looks like a box from a kiddy inflatable water slide.

Yea, you gotta' love those box pics. Maybe there was a size on the box and I missed it - Size: JUMBO

It needs a warning like a car mirror

"Warning - Objects inside this box may appear bigger"

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones