• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Charging Speed Drastically reduced :(

I am in dire Need of Help. My Phone(SM-N750 GALAXY NOTE 3 NEO) Used to get Fully charged in an hour and a Half or at the max two hours.

But suddenly the speed has reduced. It's now taking nearly 5 hrs. To get charged. I have tried removing the battery and inserting it again. It doesn't work. Also i don't think the problem is with the charger. It maybe but i dont think.

So plsss i f anyone can help me it would be really grt.
Thanks in Advance.

Last edited:
Reactions: kexikfixie
Provide some more details please. Are you indeed using the same charger and same cable before when it was a couple of hours charging time and after when it takes almost five? Also, do you generally wait to charge the battery when it's really low (single digits percentage), or charge it whenever it hits some arbitrary level (say 50%), or charge it frequently whenever there's the opportunity to do so? That could help determine the overall 'health' of your battery and if maybe its useful life is just starting to decline. (Running a smartphone battery down to when it's almost depleted on a regular basis will shorten its longevity.)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones