• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Charging the phone (USB vs Wall Charger)

GuMbO2008

May 3, 2011
First I would like to thank all the people for posting on my posts and helping me out with this phone. And sorry for asking so many question too, I know it would be easier to read the manual but i would rather listen to people that know these phones first hand.

My question, is it better to charge the phone through usb or the wall charger? I've noticed that the inspire takes a while to charge on the usb. But the only reason i use the usb charging technique is because my desktop is always on so why not just charge it through the computer. But if i chose to use the wall charger will it charge faster because with every hour that passes i get to anxious to unplug my phone and start using it (Just got it yesterday xD).

Thanks Everyone.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones