Sep 12, 2011

Has anyone taken their Desire S to the USA? If so, how did you charge it?

I'm not sure if a simple UK to US plug converter is enough or if I need some sort of specific travel charger.

I only ask due to the voltage difference between the UK and US electrical devices.

All you need is a dual voltage (100-240v) travel adaptor that fits USA plug sockets. You don't need to worry about voltage conversion as small, portable gadgets, like mobile phones, cameras, laptops, etc, are designed to work in different countries.

Beware if you're buying online - they're lots of cheap, dodgy travel chargers around that I wouldn't trust with a