• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Chase bank app

Just go to download.com and pick up the official Chase app developed by JPMorgan Chase

From JPMorgan Chase :

You can use Chase Mobile for Android secure service to see your account balances and activity right from your mobile device or cell phone. Whether you need a quick text update on your account balance or access to the transaction options on Chase.com -- like paying bills or transferring funds on the go -- Chase Mobile has the option most convenient to you. Using Chase Mobile for Android you can pay bills, transfer money, see account balances, see account transaction history, find the ATMs and branches closest to you, and can retrieve contact and other information easily.

Chase Mobile for Android - Free Mobile software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com

For some reason they don't have the app in the app marketplace.

download.com has over 560 android apps available.
http://download.cnet.com/mobile/315...=Mobile&filterName=os=Android|platform=Mobile

Upvote 0
Just go to download.com and pick up the official Chase app developed by JPMorgan Chase

From JPMorgan Chase :

You can use Chase Mobile for Android secure service to see your account balances and activity right from your mobile device or cell phone. Whether you need a quick text update on your account balance or access to the transaction options on Chase.com -- like paying bills or transferring funds on the go -- Chase Mobile has the option most convenient to you. Using Chase Mobile for Android you can pay bills, transfer money, see account balances, see account transaction history, find the ATMs and branches closest to you, and can retrieve contact and other information easily.

Chase Mobile for Android - Free Mobile software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com

For some reason they don't have the app in the app marketplace.

download.com has over 560 android apps available.
http://download.cnet.com/mobile/3150-20_4-0.html?filter=os=127|platform=Mobile&filterName=os=Android|platform=Mobile

All this is is a web shortcut to the mobile chase site. It is not an official Chase app... its a bookmark with a nice icon.

Reactions: JohnJSal
Upvote 0
Has anyone found Mobile Banking to be inacurrate? I think it's a great app. I bank with both BAnk of America and Chase, and love that I can see both accounts. But it always seems to be at least a day behind.

I found Android Banking which seems to do Chase, but it's a paid app. I was hoping to use Mobile Banking...
Anyone using Mobile Banking? Is it just me?

Reactions: thomasanderson
Upvote 0
Is there any way with the Chase mobile banking site to save your username and password. With Android that was an option,but with this bookmarked Chase site the browser.doesnt ask to remember my password. Any suggestions are appreciated. thaks in advance.

That would be a browser feature. Try different browsers
Dolphin, x scope, etc

Upvote 0
I got my chase bank app from the market.

search for MOBILE BANKING FOR ANDROID

I use it with no issues.

Cool thread... I bank with Chase for nearly all my accounts - what makes this app different/superior to simply signing onto Chase.com where all the functionality is once Froyo is updated and you have flash support (or does it still direct you to the mobile site)? Thanks! :)

Upvote 0
Cool thread... I bank with Chase for nearly all my accounts - what makes this app different/superior to simply signing onto Chase.com where all the functionality is once Froyo is updated and you have flash support (or does it still direct you to the mobile site)? Thanks! :)

Have you been using Mobile Banking for a while? How accurate is it? I liked it because it would show my balances for different banks on the same page.
But I found that it was not accurate. Always a day or 2 behind.

Has it changed? Please let me know if it's improved.

Upvote 0
Have you been using Mobile Banking for a while? How accurate is it? I liked it because it would show my balances for different banks on the same page.
But I found that it was not accurate. Always a day or 2 behind.

Has it changed? Please let me know if it's improved.

I just go to chase.com on my HTC Touch Pro 2, and the Opera browser automatically directs me to the mobile version. It is very user friendly, and extremely uncluttered, so much so that it seems limited. But you can check credit card balances, checking and savings (if you have them with Chase) all at a glance, and pay your monthly bill as well! I have noticed that Chase is a little behind, but every bank I've ever done business with is, there is always a delay with banks and account funds/payments showing up.

Upvote 0
any idea what I am doing wrong? i downloaded the "mobile banking app". I have mobile banking set up with chase. I clicked search providers and chase is not one of the choices. by the way I am on sprint htc hero ....what am i doing wrong?

someone please help me!!

JUst downloaded it and Chase is the first one to come up when I typed chase into the search.
Not sure why it's not coming up for you.

But i really recommend android banking. It's very accurate. It's a paid app, but well worth it.
When I used Mobile banking, it was always a day behind. Seems it did not update bank information right away

Upvote 0
Thank you for contacting the Internet Service Center.

In response to your message, an banking application for
the Android operating system is currently being developed.
Although there is currently no target date for its
release, Chase customers will be notified when it is
available.

If you require further assistance, please e-mail us via
the Secure Message Center or contact Chase By Phone at
1-800-935-9935. Chase By Phone representatives are
available to assist you 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM, seven days a
week with automated account information available 24-hours
a day.

Thank you,

Mel Rupinski

Upvote 0
JUst downloaded it and Chase is the first one to come up when I typed chase into the search.
Not sure why it's not coming up for you.

But i really recommend android banking. It's very accurate. It's a paid app, but well worth it.
When I used Mobile banking, it was always a day behind. Seems it did not update bank information right away

Oh i downloaded the free mobile banking. and it doesnt have chase as a provider. I am talking about the app which looks like a house on its icon. I chose that one becuase somewhere in this thread I had read that it worked for Chase but it definitly does not!

Upvote 0
I just put in Mobile banking for android and 3 apps did come up......and one of them is the app that I use for chase. Its a white looking house with a green roof.....its made by Firethorn holdings.......

try again...

this is the one that recommended the app i downloaded but it definitely does not work for chase. i would love to know how 5280droid was able to get the "firethorn" app to manage his chase account ..........:(:thinking:

I guess ill give up and wait for chase to make an app specifically for android

Upvote 0
I was talking to my branch manager when i set up my account and mentioned that when i go to college, the closest chase bank is 60 miles away and i dont have a car to get there. she said that there is a new app coming is september for chase that you can take a picture of your check and deposit money that way.. where is it?

Upvote 0
I was talking to my branch manager when i set up my account and mentioned that when i go to college, the closest chase bank is 60 miles away and i dont have a car to get there. she said that there is a new app coming is september for chase that you can take a picture of your check and deposit money that way.. where is it?
On the iphone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones