1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Chase Mobile App: "This account can't be used with QuickDeposit at this time". What???

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by RestitaD, Aug 8, 2011.

1. RestitaD

RestitaD Lurker
    None

Aug 8, 2011
    Hi everybody,

I just got an HTC sensation, running 2.3 Gingerbread, and installed the Chase mobile app. I tried looking for threads to address the problem I'm having with the app, but so far only found threads about connection problems with the app. My problem is that after I go through the picture taking of a check, I get a message that says "This account can't be used with QuickDeposit at this time...". Its a personal account, not a business account, and it will let me go through all the motions of taking the pics, but then do dice when it comes to the actual deposit. Tried both my personal and business accounts....fail each time. Here's a screenshot of my error screen...

[​IMG]

I see from other threads that a connection doesn't play well with Gingerbread....but I connect just fine and it lets me do all the other things on the app, except make a quickdeposit. Any suggestions? This is my first Android phone, and not familiar with any tweaks or adjustments that I might be able to do to make things work. Or is it a Chase issue and should I actually contact Chase about this?

Advertisement

2. amlothi

amlothi Android Expert
    None

Jul 23, 2010
    Considering that the message you posted tells you to contact the bank, I would suggest contacting the bank.

If you find that your account SHOULD work with the app after talking to the bank, then it's possible there's a problem. However, I expect the obvious answer may also be the correct one.