1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Chaser Request Stock Root Backup

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Kritter888, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Kritter888

Kritter888 Android Enthusiast

wanted to request a backup of the orginal rom with just root , i recently changed sd cards in this one with another smaller sdcard and formated it having the custom rom cyanoid but no stock root , so would be a nice option too have for us that still toy with this one ,

either a stock rooted no user associated cwm backup i can put on the sdcard and restore as a backup is fine or a flashable zip stock for those that know how to make them into zips

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Justken4ever

Justken4ever Lurker

I also am looking to get a download of a stock rom and would greatly appreciate a link.

3. Kritter888

Bump, guess nobody's got one, the other ROM flickering is horrendous so guess ill just return it or exchange it at best buy if they have any i think one of the reasons radio shack had it so low priced was maybe they discontinued it, wouldn't surprise me,

4. pariahnoble

pariahnoble Newbie

I need a stock rom as well . Can't find it anywhere on the frigging internet. Apparently NOONE that has downloaded the only custom rom and the cwm has a copy of it OR care at all.... I'm ready to smash this p o s phone. I bought it from a friend end who got it Craigslist. I'm HOMELESS I CANT AFFORD THIS SHIT.

5. Kritter888

In reply but off topic.
    Virgin offers the Assurance wireless phone for free to qualifying low income, you receive 250 free voice mins & 250 free text a month, if your homeless man u should be getting that 250 mins voice free a month is almost the lowest 35.00 prepaid plan you can get from VM but free, id link but off topic but i felt for ya but also you shouldn't have rooted if its your primary daily only but look up assurance wireless ,

& good luck man