• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Cheap Quick Charge car charger...

1080p

Android Enthusiast
Oct 1, 2009
51VC8f6PB8L._SL1000_.jpg

NOOT PRODUCTS® 18W USB Car Charger Adaptive Turbo Fast Charger
Picked up one of these bad boys for only $10! Charges my Galaxy S6 pretty quick... gotta wait for my Moto X Pure to show up and see how it does with it... but so far so good with other Android phones!

Last edited by a moderator:
Are these made for specific charging technologies that has to be built into your device, or will these work fine for ANY USB charging needs?
These are not made specific for Quick Charge devices. Even though the car charger is quick charge, it will work on non-quick charge devices. It will charge your phone at whatever the fastest it is capable of charging at.

So you can charge a basic phone, iPad or iPhone and it will charge as normal. If you have a Quick Charge device, it will charge even faster because the technology is built into the phone.

Upvote 0
Just visited the Qualcomm site; I did not realize that the XPE has Quick Charge 2.0 technology as part of its build. I haven't been using the adapter/charger since I have built-in USB sockets in a few key wall power outlets. I've also never really needed a fast charge before. At least it's good to have it, especially since many devices will have the technology already built in. I will likely get one for the car though, one with two USB outlets. Thanks for bringing up this topic!

Upvote 0
Just visited the Qualcomm site; I did not realize that the XPE has Quick Charge 2.0 technology as part of its build. I haven't been using the adapter/charger since I have built-in USB sockets in a few key wall power outlets. I've also never really needed a fast charge before. At least it's good to have it, especially since many devices will have the technology already built in. I will likely get one for the car though, one with two USB outlets. Thanks for bringing up this topic!
I don't use the quick charge for home. I charge when I'm sleeping so it doesn't have to be charged quickly. I did buy a quick charge USB wall adapter so I can use my own USB cable since I hate that the included charger bas the cable attached to it.

I bought the car charger since that is probably where I would need the quick charge the most when I'm driving. 20 min drive would give me a decent amount of battery life.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones