• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Cheap Tablet

Looking for a cheap tablet I can root and rom. Preferrably in mint condition (Im OCD).

Ive got loads of seller, buyer, and trader feedback on other forums. If you have no feedback you will ship first or we wont do business.

I have a 32GB HP Touchpad with case for $225 shipped. No feedback here, but 100% positive on eBay with a score of 76.

Upvote 0
I have two tablets for sale on here and also listed on XDA. Samsung Galaxy Tab 7" and T-Mobile G Slate.

Links?

I have a 32GB HP Touchpad with case for $225 shipped. No feedback here, but 100% positive on eBay with a score of 76.

No thanks. At this point it doesnt have any Android ROMs ported to it.

Upvote 0
Paypal takes 3.7%

I do loads of PP transactions:

Sending Money to Friends and Family in the US:

• FREE when you use your bank account or PayPal balanceWhen you use a credit or debit card, the cost is 2.9% of the total amount sent plus $0.30 USD per transaction. When you log in, you choose whether you or the recipient covers this cost.

Like I said no thanks.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones