• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Check out the "shazam" app

RicoUX

Nov 20, 2009
London
Hey guys,

If you guys haven't heard of the app called Shazam, YOU HAVE TO TRY IT.

Its just Track ID for the Sony Satio but FREE!

Imagine you are in a club and there is a track you like, use this app and it will tell you who its by and where to download it!

I just downloaded it but it hasn't failed me yet!!

R

Hey guys,

If you guys haven't heard of the app called Shazam, YOU HAVE TO TRY IT.

Its just Track ID for the Sony Satio but FREE!

Imagine you are in a club and there is a track you like, use this app and it will tell you who its by and where to download it!

I just downloaded it but it hasn't failed me yet!!

R

Moved your post to the apps forum as it doesnt really a question specific to a phone platform

Upvote 0
I used to love Shazam...until I found out about SoundHound. Now I love SoundHound & it is unlimited tags.

SoundHound - Android app on AppBrain

This. I was grandfathered into unlimited tagging with shazaam but when my phone broke and I exchanged it I lost that ability. I contacted shazaam and the response was "tough". I'll pay for soundhound before I use shazaam for free.

Upvote 0
This. I was grandfathered into unlimited tagging with shazaam but when my phone broke and I exchanged it I lost that ability. I contacted shazaam and the response was "tough". I'll pay for soundhound before I use shazaam for free.

I switched from the Hero to the Evo & lost my unlimited Shazaam. I even tried to Bluetooth it from one phone to the other & still got limited. I really really really like SoundHound so it worked out great.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones