• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Check out this sick home launcher

Have it running on my Esteem and an Admire!

Admire is too laggy to pay for it but DANG is it BEAUTIFUL and SMOOTH on my LD Esteem!

hey can u send me the apk of it please? i wanna try it before i pay anything to them, cuz i;ve read alot of negative comments about it on the video on youtube so iwanna give it a try see if i like it before i pay any penny :p;)

Upvote 0
hey can u send me the apk of it please? i wanna try it before i pay anything to them, cuz i;ve read alot of negative comments about it on the video on youtube so iwanna give it a try see if i like it before i pay any penny :p;)

would you please PM him, we don't want these kinds of stuff running on forums... after all, we have to follow the rules.

@epayne123, the site doesnt work. could you show some pics on here?

Reactions: mrpnut
Upvote 0
You are the first person I have heard of with this problem on this device... I will look into this.

I had it set as my default launcher and it kept force closing. I decided to restart my phone and when it got to the home screen i was stuck in a force close loop. Somehow I manged to get it stop long enough to send a report and get a refund. It figures I'd have a problem with it. I've been having bad luck not just with my phone but in real life as well. Lucky me.

Also if you look at the reviews for TSF in the market a few people are having the same force closing issue.

Upvote 0
Not bad perhaps a lil too much for my taste but its working on my Lg esteem without any probs.

20120301204240.png

Reactions: mike28 and gbiggie
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones