1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Check this out!

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by badiban, Jul 1, 2011.

1. badiban

badiban Member
    None

Jan 4, 2011
    United States
    There is a guy on Twitter that makes petitions for apps! I am the only follower... he just started, but I'll explain what this guy does.

So your friend shows you this EPIC app that he has on his iPhone 4, and your mind is blown by how amazing it is. You come home, take out your Android phone, and search for the app in the Android Market. Sadly, it doesn't exist for your Android phone.

So what do you do? You email the developer asking if they have any plans on coding for the iPhone. They tell you they "might" in a "year or so".

If this has happened to you, definitley follow this guy! @petitionandroid

Click here for his Twitter profile!

He gets requests from his followers, and from that, he makes an online petition, has his followers sign it, and then sends the developers the link.

It only makes sense. Take a look at Tap Tap 4. Since 2009, Android users have wanted the app, and the devs said they might if the "demand is popular enough". Finally, after 2 years, they came out with Tap Tap Revenge 4, which still isn't as good as the iPhone version. It's going to be like this with all developers.

Final words: follow this guy! We can get almost all the apps that the iPhone has that we have been waiting for oh so long!

I already have a few apps in mind:

• Jelly Car
    • Tap Studio
    • Tiny Wings
    • Cut the Rope
    • Bridge Basher

Click here for his Twitter profile!

I am pretty sure he is waiting for requests; he hasn't tweeted any petitions.

Advertisement

2. ninja_reject

ninja_reject Android Enthusiast
    None

Mar 19, 2011
    Jelly car! When I used to have an ipod touch, I played hours of jelly car, the only thing I miss about it. I will check it out.

3. Pinmac1

Pinmac1 Android Enthusiast
    None

Jan 22, 2011
    UK
    Cut the Rope's been available in the Android Market for a couple of weeks now.