1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

check this out

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by fullbloodedmut, Jul 4, 2013.

1. fullbloodedmut

fullbloodedmut Android Enthusiast

im stock [rooted] android version 4.2.2, kernel version 3.1.10-g0577c android-build@vpbs1.mtv.corp.google.com#1 thu nov 29 10:35:37 pst 2012 build number jdq39,so i read that if you tap 7 times build number,you become a developer lol,so i was goofing off and decided to see if theres any other secrets,and well i did,but someone prob already new this,but if you keep tapping the android version 4.2.2 in the settings about tablet youll get another lil secret ;) ,give i a try and lets see what its all about,sorry if someone has already posted this,just thought it was cool,just wanted to share,

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. jlede

jlede Android Expert

Lol Easter egg since 2.3 XD better late than never

3. fullbloodedmut

Here's a few screenshots

Attached Files:

jmar likes this.
  4. jlede

jlede Android Expert

Its pretty cool and to screenshot is power and vol down in case u didnt know

fullbloodedmut likes this.
  5. fullbloodedmut

yea after i found the jeallybeans ,[the whole camera deal still new too me ]i trying to remember how to even use the camera at the time lol cause my esteem that u jus hold power button and bam there it is ,but after i used my fone to take pic n posted it i found the whole screenshot deal,lol but thanks for the heads up ; ]