1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

***Check Your Phone***

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mdcowby, May 23, 2011.

1. mdcowby

mdcowby Member

If you have a body glove case check your phone I have noticed small scratches on my incredible top and side areas.

I recently purchased a body glove model for my HTC Incredible about three months ago. I take it off time to time to clean it I have noticed some scratches on the top where the two small pieces come together between the power button and head phone jack don’t snap in together. It seems it does not securely hold the phone, slides up and down, or when pressure is applied might be causing the scratches. In my opinion the body glove design seems to have caused the scratches on the phone. Also after further inspection, I have noticed the same problem along the sides of the phone (mainly on one side). if you have this case take out your phone and see if you have any damage. I have contacted body glove on this issue will let you know the outcome... but please if you see damage to your phones side or top area please post back..

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. slowhat

slowhat Member

i had the same thing. but....my phone, that i had since launch day, just took a shit so i have a flawless refurb now and on my second body glove case one of the tabs on the inside broke. i'm going otterbox now i think

HTC Droid Incredible Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible release date was April 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

April 2010
Release Date
Reviews