1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Chess Buddies

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by mike405, Feb 17, 2011.

1. mike405

mike405 Lurker

Hi All! Wanted to get some feedback on an Android App I wrote to play chess against your friends or random people around the world. Here's a brief blurb about it:

Chess Buddies
    Play Chess against your friends and people from around the world. You can play up to 50 games at once with different people, so if one of your friends isn't getting back to you with their move and you want to play someone, just kick off another game with a random person! With 3-day move limits, you can your games will advance quickly!

Compete with others to be at the top of the Leader Boards, add friends to challenge over and over, and represent your Country when challenging people around the world!

The app is free - and ad-free too! I hate ads on apps I use and they don't really generate any money, so I think they're just a waste. I wrote this app because I wanted to play chess with a friend that had an Android phone - but couldn't find an app that did what I was looking for.

If anyone has an Android phone and is willing to give me some feedback on my project, I'd greatly appreciate it! I want to make it as simple as possible to pick up and play against your friends. So, download and give it a try. If you like it, let me know!

Here's the link to the app store: Chess Buddies

And you can get more information about Chess Buddies - upcoming features, bug fixes, etc - and tell me any new ideas you have that would make the game better - at BrainFlint

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks!

Advertisement

2. chandler583

chandler583 Newbie

Going to try it out will let you know how it works out.