• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Chime Notification goes off every few minutes. Driving me nuts!

poornote

Lurker
Sep 22, 2021
Is there any way to find out and turn off the notifications that come to my phone? My phone chimes every few minutes and when I check the phone to see what it was that notified me, I'm unable to see what it was when I scroll down to the notification page.

I have been a Samsung Galaxy phone user for quite some time, but the constant notifications makes me keep my phone on silent because I'm so annoyed by the constant notification chimes.

Thanks.

Is there any way to find out and turn off the notifications that come to my phone? My phone chimes every few minutes and when I check the phone to see what it was that notified me, I'm unable to see what it was when I scroll down to the notification page.

I have been a Samsung Galaxy phone user for quite some time, but the constant notifications makes me keep my phone on silent because I'm so annoyed by the constant notification chimes.

Thanks.
check your notifications in your phone's settings.

Reactions: puppykickr
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones