• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Hi all,

I have got the GS2 in non Chinese and seeking for the original Chinese keypad. Does anyone know how or where I could possibly get this installed?

I don't want to use the 3rd party application as I like the feature of the original samsung keypad.
Hi. I'm a constant chinese input user. I used the stock chinese input for the first 2 weeks. I found that it doesn't satisfy me. So I took a look in the Market and found CedIME.
I can tell you that CedIME (3rd party app) is far more superior than the stock chinese input..
You should definitely take a look at that..

Upvote 0
Hi. I'm a constant chinese input user. I used the stock chinese input for the first 2 weeks. I found that it doesn't satisfy me. So I took a look in the Market and found CedIME.
I can tell you that CedIME (3rd party app) is far more superior than the stock chinese input..
You should definitely take a look at that..

Thank you for the suggestion. The reason I liked the stock input was that I'm learning chinese and there are some characters I cannot read. So I use the direct input method to 'write' it into the field to check the pronunciation. I checked out CedIME but I couldn't find the same input method? Could you advise if I'm missing the setting or suggest another one that would ?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones