• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Chinese Pinyin for G1

klassic

Lurker
Jun 25, 2009
Hi everyone, I'm new here!
Anyway, i was wondering if there are any applications where I can type chinese pin yin and choose the characters for both SMS and for contacts' names?
I've used a couple ones available on the market but they weren't very good/confusing/ didnt always work.
I saw a couple post about Chinese PinYin IME, I tried to search for it on the market but I couldn't find it.

Thanks!

Hi everyone, I'm new here!
Anyway, i was wondering if there are any applications where I can type chinese pin yin and choose the characters for both SMS and for contacts' names?
I've used a couple ones available on the market but they weren't very good/confusing/ didnt always work.
I saw a couple post about Chinese PinYin IME, I tried to search for it on the market but I couldn't find it.

Thanks!

Well don't speak Chinese but this is what your looking for... http://www.getyourdroidon.com/root/htc_cime_hero_7mb_update.zip

And Welcome to the forums!

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones