• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Chinese S30 ultra ROM?

If someone finds me a ROM for this phone or makes me one utilizating the hardware I'll PayPal them 5 dollars
$5 dollars???? that's it?

there is no development support for your phone so there is no custom rom. someone will have to create a custom rom specifically for your phone. that is no easy feat. plus they would need to somehow get a hold of a firmware update for the phone.....which usually the manufacturer or carrier provides, but somehow i doubt there is one for your phone.

all of the above is hard work and does not come easy and all you are offering is $5???? good luck with that:p:cool::p

this is what you get when you buy an off brand device.....pick a better phone if you want to root it and flash a custom rom.

Upvote 0
$5 dollars???? that's it?

there is no development support for your phone so there is no custom rom. someone will have to create a custom rom specifically for your phone. that is no easy feat. plus they would need to somehow get a hold of a firmware update for the phone.....which usually the manufacturer or carrier provides, but somehow i doubt there is one for your phone.

all of the above is hard work and does not come easy and all you are offering is $5???? good luck with that:p:cool::p

this is what you get when you buy an off brand device.....pick a better phone if you want to root it and flash a custom rom.
After the multiple reviews of these S30 and S40 off-brand devices from Wish.com, I can't see how anybody would want one. They're usually filled with malware and are frustrating to use.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones