• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Chinese tablet reflashed no touch screen drivers

Hi, I bought a cheap Chinese 7" tablet off ebay All Winner A13 Capacitive, you can see the one I got at the link below. I Have removed the http at the start of the link as I am not allowed to use hyperlinks
://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...PSCTOB:GB:1123

Anyway it stopped working out the blue after about 1 day, useless or what.
So I got in touch with the person who I bought it from and he sent me a tf card which is supposed to reinstall the OS. It did not work I can see a progress bar get about halfway and then it stops.
Once again I get in touch with the seller and he sends me another TF card but it does the same thing, stops about halfway. So once again I get in touch with him and he says just send the item back. I thought great just have it gone and get my money back. Not so simple I checked the cost of sipping to china for this tablet. The cheapest was about

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones