1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Chomp SMS issue?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by billorders84, Jan 7, 2012.

1. billorders84

billorders84 Lurker
    None

Jan 7, 2012
    I have a problem with Chomp:

I send a message to a specific number, say 123-456-7899. I will send the message and it will go through. Then I will return to the general message screen which shows all of my current messages, and rather than list a text message between me and 123-456-7899, it will list a group text in which that number is one of the many. The original text only goes to the intended recipient, and when 123-456-7899 replies only I receive it. But if I then reply it will go to all numbers listed.

I had used the stock app when I first got the phone, Incredible 2, and I had no issues. Then I started using Handcent because I liked the ability to customize and the blacklist feature. It was using Handcent that this first happened. I then switched to Chomp, preferring its stability to Handcent--which constantly reset itself. But now the same issue regarding this number has arisen.

I really like Chomp and would like to figure out how to fix it rather than abandon the app altogether. I have already erased all messages in both the Chomp app and the stock app, and also deleted the cache. I even deleted Chomp and redownloaded it. I have not had success with any tactic thus far.

Advertisement