• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Jul 29, 2011
A month or 2 ago I downloaded Chomp SMS and was impressed so supported the developer and purchased a licence.

A couple days ago though I was having so killer issues with my phone could not be bothered to try and fix it so just did a factory reset on it.

Once I had done a factory reset I reinstalled Chomp and the ads were back so i tried clicking the support button under setting and all i get is this error

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ss1d1ldhhxp2jkw/2012-05-24 17.40.55.png

I have e-mailed the developer but still waiting for a reply was hoping someone on here would have some ideas as i hate ads with a passion.

Long story short it is fixed it was a my backup within chomp causing the issues. reinstalled the chomp app and set up manually now it is fine.

I could not reinstall the licence that was the problem I thought I had. It was a in app purchase, So It did not show up in googleplay and still don't to reinstall it.

All sorted now though

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones