1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

chompSMS question...

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by WizeGuyDezignz, Feb 8, 2011.

1. WizeGuyDezignz

WizeGuyDezignz Android Expert

When forwarding a message in chomp, does anyone know if you can put "Fwd" in front of the message so the person that you are sending it to knows that it's a forward? It seems like I could do this in Handcent (it would ask you before you forwarded it), but I can't seem to figure it out in chomp.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Markus729

Markus729 Android Enthusiast

I know this doesn't answer your question, but I've been using Chomp for a long time now, and I'm not sure how to forward! I guess I've never needed to, but now that I look, I'm not finding it on hard press or menu...

3. WizeGuyDezignz

WizeGuyDezignz Android Expert

To forward in chomp, you just long press on the text bubble of what you want to forward and a menu comes up with "Forward" as one of the options. Hope that helps.

4. WormDoes

WormDoes Android Expert

Couldn't you just add the FDW: when you paste the message? I know it's not the answer you're looking for, but it's only 4 characters ;)

5. superchaos

superchaos Android Enthusiast

You are able to edit the subject line when you forward in Chomp. I usually remove several fwd's before I send since it messes up the subject line.

HTC Droid Incredible Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible release date was April 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

April 2010
Release Date
Reviews