• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Choose default action only lists two choices.

RollTide15X

Jun 17, 2013
Hello I'm new to the GS4 and everything was working fine until I installed Firefox for Androids. After installing Firefox anytime I am using the twitter app I see a link to Instagram. I had prevously set the instagram app as always ude as defaukt before FF was installed. However, now I can only choose between Firefox and Internet Browser!!! Despite clicking on an Instagram link I am not given the choice to even select Instagram app as default choice.

The same holdd true for Keek and Vine links as well. I have the Keek, Vine, and Instagram apps installed and had them all set as always use as default action in the Twitter app. After installing Firefox I am ubable to select any of those three apps in twitter. I am only given the options of picking from Firefox and the default Internet browser.

I do not want to uninstall Firefox as so far its the only browser on my GS4 to play Flash.

How can I choose from more than just two apps when the "Choose default action" window pops up? If this is not possible how do I remove the Internet app?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones