1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

choosing a tablet?

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Txquadhunter, Dec 9, 2013.

1. Txquadhunter

Txquadhunter Lurker

I'm a apple guy. but a friend of mine was going to buy a ipod touch for his 2 kids to share. I've talked him into getting a couple of android tablets so no arguing over who's playing it.

hes looking to spend about $150 bucks on both tablets. I've found tons of them in that price range. but I'm not sure on which to get. they''ll manly be used for the kids to play games on and some music I've found a nextbook 7 and a HP 7" at Walmart.

I'm open to listening to any choices.

Thanks.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

Are we talking $150 each or for both?

3. Txquadhunter

Txquadhunter Lurker

Yes, $150 for both.

Thanks for the reply.

4. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

just be careful on these types of tablets:http://androidforums.com/android-lounge/631594-off-brand-phones-tablets-worth-low-cost.html

some of the cheaper tablets are really not worth much as they are more of a pain then anything else.

if anything get a nook if you want cheap, but well made. you can get a 7" for $129. plus if you have any issues then you can always go into a barnes and noble store for help.

if you are looking to spend $75 per tablet then do not expect a whole lot from them......and do not expect much in the form of support.

edit: i'm gonna move this to the device comparison forum, since the discussion will be on various tablets.