1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Choosing app install location

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by julystork, Dec 14, 2013.

1. julystork

julystork Newbie

Because Samsung smartphones only allow 2 GB for storing apps is there possible way to chose another destination for Google Play Store to install apps into? e.g. the USB storage

P.S. I do not have SD card

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. What phone are you using?

... Thom

3. julystork

julystork Newbie

Samsung Galaxy S2 OS ver 4.1.2

4. For the best exposure, if you tell us your carrier we will move your question to the forum dedicated to discussing your phone/carrier with other users.

... Thom

5. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator

Hey Thom, not meaning to jack your thread or anything, but I am going to move this thread to the Galaxy S2 International forum since Singtel, his carrier, is based in Singapore, meaning he has the International Version of the S2 :)

Thom likes this.
  6. vazizdaz

vazizdaz Newbie

I don't know if you can select usb storage as a default location (so before installing), but - once installed - you can move quite a lot of apps using the built-in apps management tool.
    I use the free app AppMgr III, beacuse it allows you to sort the apps based on the memory they take up, which is handy. Hope this helps.

Samsung Galaxy S2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1650mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews